Could you add the option to move with right click?
A downloadable game for Windows
Classic arcade action delivered as turn-based tactics.
- Quick games with lightning fast restart - zero tedium.
- Feels good played fast, or take your time to plan.
- Face a variety of robots in tricky positional battles.
- Six radically different weapons to master.
- Smart use of powerups is the way to win.
- Boss fight on level 10.
Made for the 2017 7-day roguelike challenge (7DRL). Improvements have been added since, but that version will also remain available for download.
v1.3: Balance changes
- Shotgun now causes knockback, giving it a unique ability to clear space
- Grenade launcher self-damage on point-blank shots changed from guaranteed to 50% chance
v1.2: Balance changes, more Gameover screens
- Slugger applies a stun effect on hit
- Enforcers cannot attack when adjacent and keep distance
- Enemies prefer moves that do not step onto powerups
- Slightly reduced Pinky spawns in later levels
- Treasure and some humans spawn closer to player
New Gameover screens to add variety
- Sword action count display corrected on first turn of new level
- Humans no longer spawn on top of powerups
- Empty treasure chest doesn't play pickup sound when walked over
v1.1: Post-7DRL improvements based on player feedback. Includes Mouse support, Balance Changes, New Slugger Weapon
- Players can aim/shoot w mouse or keyboard now
- New Victory screen better celebrates a win!
- Better color scheme for pickups preserves blue for "shooting enemy"
- Enemies no longer spawn atop pickups, level easier to read at start
- Heart/Shield/Hit graphic effects for clearer learning of rules
- Balance changes to improve weakest weapons:
- Beam passes thru all enemies now
- Grenade explodes to more spots, but doesn't push
- New weapon, slugger:
- Kicks back w/ a 1-cell move
- Knocks back enemies that survive
- 2 damage
- Moved weapons into "treasure chest" because players were overlooking. Now gives 3 weapons instead of 2.
- Several small bugfixes
v1.01: Original 7DRL challenge entry, except fixed broken sound asset w/ grenade launcher. Gameplay identical.
Unzip and run turbotron.exe